Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tosca Lee's Havah

Tosca Lee has just released her new book, Havah,and is offering some free prizes over at her blog. Tosca's first book, Demon, placed second in the speculative fiction category of American Christian Fiction Writer's book of the year. Demon also won some other great awards in the last year, which makes Havah more interesting. We'll have a more detailed review on Havah later.

Here's Tosca's note about her new book:


"On the occasion of Havah's release last week, I'm giving away free
stuff on my blog!

"I started on the 10th, but there's time to enter until the 18th! The
turnout has been so good that I'm giving away three copies of Havah
instead of one, in addition to a copy of David Rohl's Legend, about the
possible location of Eden's garden, as well as two DVDs on Adam and Eve
and Cain and Abel. Full details on my blog on October 10th's post, but
there are reminders on subsequent entries since.

"Please stop by. I've got some thought-provoking questions about the story of Eve
posted, and will announce some exciting news by some time tomorrow.

Check out her blog.

No comments: